4.5.11

Abc's and family

First of all here is a cute little video of Finn trying to say his ABC's! He has made it all the way through a few times! I love how he says "now I know my OBC"s". And then he just wants bread.



Also my family came out to the farm last week. There are so many funny things about this picture.

My sister Kathryn is almost halfway through her pregnancy! She is showing but it didn't show up as much in the picture.
Claire had fun but she is always a little overwhelmed when there's lots of people!
And lastly, this picture makes me happy. These pencils cost $1.

2 comments:

  1. That is a fantastic video- Finn is a genius! Did you know that they still make your dad sit at the little table during elders meetings?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He loves his OBC's and his pencils! He's not going to have any problem with school. What a couple of cuties.

    ReplyDelete